Learn more about Vaccinate Oklahoma
Who we are
Vaccinate Oklahoma is a coalition of pediatricians, nurses, medical administrators and parents concerned about the alarming decline of vaccination rates in Oklahoma.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that reaches out to critical audiences across the state to help educate about the role immunization plays in protecting against dangerous and deadly diseases.
Vaccinate Oklahoma partners with organizations to build programs that make vaccinations more available and accessible. Our doctors and nurses are working with public health advocates to develop programs that make immunization more convenient and affordable for families.
By educating the public about the critical importance of immunization, then making vaccinations more accessible, we can change attitudes, improve our vaccination rates and further guard communities against outbreaks.
- To promote public health through improving the immunization rates of children, adolescents and adults in Oklahoma.
- To educate the public about the role vaccination plays in protecting public health.
- To promote a better understanding of vaccination through public education campaigns that address misinformation and incorrect perceptions.
- To promote policies that favor required vaccinations, which leads to herd immunity in all Oklahoma communities.
- To promote vaccines and immunization schedules set forth by the National Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.
Our Board of Directors
- Thomas L. Kuhls, MD (President) – Norman
- Donna Jackson, MD – Norman
- Brie Hopper, MPH – Norman
- Paul Darden, MD – Oklahoma City
- Carla Hardzog-Britt, MD – Oklahoma City
- Kimberly Martin, DO – Tulsa, OK
- Stacy O’Sullivan, MD – Tulsa
- Michael Stratton, DO – Muskogee
- Eve Switzer, MD – Enid
- Donald Wilber, MD – Midwest City
- Donald Zetik, Jr., MD – Tulsa
Our Advisory Committee
- Trish Farmer, ARNP-CNP – Nurse and Nurse Practitioners
- Pam Foster, PA – Physician Assistants
- Toni Frioux, ARNP-CNP – Nurse and Nurse Practitioners
- Tomas Owens, MD – Family Medicine
- Erin Williford – Parents